[PCB_FORUM] Re: Concept HDL - 15.1: Global turn off of discrete pin numbers?

  • From: "J Wages" <jwages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:54:37 -0500

Mitch,
Thanks for the info. Quick question though, will adding this property to
only the discrete symbols and not to the other major components (IC's,
etc..) will only the discrete symbol pin numbers be invisible?
Since these discrete symbols are already placed on the schematic, will a
"refresh" command suffice after adding $PN=# property to these discrete
symbols?
Thanks again.

Jim S. Wages / SR. PCB Layout Designer:
(919) 484-2963