[PCB_FORUM] Re: Coloring ratsnet, sorting netlist

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:33:30 -0700

Hello Thomas.  Well you got your answer... another limitation of Allegro.
Mentor too... at least in Board Station.

I was able to get my local Ample guru to write a netlist tool that allowed
netlists to be displayed by top, bottom, power or saved lists, but not by
color.  Was a great thing, he built it into a pulldown menu that worked very
well.

Perhaps one of the local Skill folks have done something similar for Allegro.
At a very minimum, the ability to turn on guides by list would be nice.  There
is a "list" pull down in the "find" box...

Perhaps someone can enlighten us as to its use.

"Group" might be a way.