[PCB_FORUM] Re: Can Teardrops be generated in Allegro?

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:29:12 -0400

Gloss will add teardrops. Remember to save before
you gloss them in because, if I remember correctly,
they can be somewhat of a pain to work with and
remove once installed.
I've moved to allowing the board house put them in
as they see fit. They have great tools for it and
always get exactly what they want that way.

TSI Telsys

Kumaran wrote:
Hi All,
Is there anyway to generate teardrops in Allegro?
Regards
Kumaran M

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.