[PCB_FORUM] Re: CDNLive! Conference

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:32:56 -0700

My last comment on the subject:  APD classes and tutorials are useless to
the average PCB Designer and should not be counted in the PCB totals just
because the tool uses many of the same commands as the PCB tool.  We can
discuss it personally if you want, if I can talk my manager into letting me
go to the conference.

I'm done.

--
George Patrick