[PCB_FORUM] Re: CDNLive! Conference

  • From: "Bolman, Shirley H" <shirley.h.bolman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:59:18 -0700

Jan
Thanks for the vote of confidence. True I can spot a lot of simple
errors, but
having dealt with technical documents long enough a bus is not a buss
except for
sometimes! :-))
But then again, it might be interesting checking out white papers for
others.

Shirley H. Bolman
APD(the group not the package) Cad Librarian
8-712-9637

It is a PRIVILEGE to be born free.

    It is a RIGHT to live free.

        It is a DUTY to die free.