[PCB_FORUM] Re: CDNLive! Conference

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff (twesterh)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:46:31 -0400

Carl,

Having abstracts on-line will certainly help everyone judge whether they
can expect to learn things that are relevent to their current work.  I
can't speak for you or your work; only you can.

Traveling 3000 miles for a day's conference is hard on the body, if not
the budget.  It sounds as though you might find it useful to attend both
Monday and Tuesday, including the vendor fair and technology night.

An observation - airfare has become so cheap it's no longer the dominant
cost in many of my trips.  My last airfare to CA was $450, which
included flying into LA and out of San Jose.  My hotel costs exceeded
the airfare, my rental car almost did.  My point - traveling to the West
Coast for two days is not necessarily cost prohibitive, if you get a
good airfare.

However, that's up to you.

Feel free to contact me at the address below if you'd like to discuss
this further.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave - Boxboro, MA - 01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149

"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain