[PCB_FORUM] Re: CDNLive! Conference

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff (twesterh)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:29:27 -0400

Randy,

We didn't have enough SPECCTRA papers to make a parallel track.  I'd be
happy to discuss this with you off-line, my contact info is below.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave - Boxboro, MA - 01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149

"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain