[PCB_FORUM] Re: CDNLive! Conference

  • From: "Kulik, Andreas" <akulik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:50:02 -0400

Hi George,

I have to stick up for the "former" ICU PCB SIG members (Charlie Davies,
Randy Bye, Carl Musetti and myself).

We have not been involved with the organization of CDNLive and this
years PCB content. In addition, we are not members of the new Steering
Committee that organizes this event.

Regards
Andy

PS: In case some people on this forum are interested in seeing some
pretty cool PDM/PLM stuff just stop by at the Vendor Fair/ Exhibits...

(Ed, thanks for the good wishes.)