[PCB_FORUM] CDNLive! Conference

  • From: george.h.patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:30:18 -0700

I have just finished looking over the schedule for the upcoming CDNLive!
conference.
Am I the only one disappointed in the new "look and feel" of this event?
There are maybe 10 hours of things that are of use to PCB designers, 14 if I
hang on until Thursday afternoon.  This is compared to ~60 hours at the last
conference.

This is just what I hoped wasn't going to happen, but I guess I should have
known better.  It's what I have come to expect from Cadence and their total
lack of interest in anything other than IC design.  And thanks HAVE to go
out to whoever championed this scheme to the PCB SIG officers.  The results
show how much thought and time went into it, they are to be commended.

I am supposed to convince my manager to pay for me to send me to this farce
and keep me down there for 4 days so I can attend 14 hours of sessions.
Right
--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.