[PCB_FORUM] Re: ".CAD" file

  • From: "Soledad Attia" <SAttia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 07:42:06 -0700

        Hi All,

         Still have not resolved the issue with the cad data for this
vendor          who is building the Test Fixture.
        Below is what they sent to me and appears that the files I
created         using the XTRCT.BAT are not correct; for what I can tell
the file I      provided is missing:

        COMP_RATED_CURRENT!COMP_RATED_POWER!COMP_RATED_VOLTAGE!

        Does anyone know what the script name is, and whet I can get it
so that I can extract the missing data?
Thanks so much
Soledad Attia

        This is the vendor's response:

         The files provided are still no good. Our suppliers had check
with their software vendor and following are extracts from their advice:

I tested and confirm that the 2 cad file is of missing section.

Your Cad Section

A!REFDES!COMP_CLASS!COMP_PART_NUMBER!COMP_HEIGHT!COMP_DEVICE_LABEL!COMP_
INSERTION_CODE!SYM_TYPE!SYM_NAME!SYM_MIRROR!SYM_ROTATE!SYM_X!SYM_Y!COMP_
VALUE!COMP_TOL!COMP_VOLTAGE!

Our cad.section

A!REFDES!COMP_CLASS!COMP_PART_NUMBER!COMP_HEIGHT!COMP_DEVICE_LABEL!COMP_
INSERTION_CODE!SYM_TYPE!SYM_NAME!SYM_MIRROR!SYM_ROTATE!SYM_X!SYM_Y!COMP_
VALUE!COMP_TOL!COMP_VOLTAGE!COMP_RATED_CURRENT!COMP_RATED_POWER!COMP_RAT
ED_VOLTAGE!

It's due to their extraction script.

Pls send this to customer to update their Cadence system. The scrip is
located on the
?:\AE 7.0.0\fab\INPUT\CADENCE\EXTRACT