[PCB_FORUM] Re: BBVs

  • From: "Feehan, Stephen" <Stephen.Feehan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:40:14 -0700

What you need is a drill drawing and drill chart for each
Blind or Buried drill. If the board is small enough you can
import all  3 artwork fab dwg's into one, however, I have large
panel boards so I have 3 separate fab dwg's.

The 1st fab shows layer 1-14 (all thru vias)
The 2nd shows Layer 1 -2 only (blind 1-2)
The 3rd shows Layer 13 -14 only. (blind 13-14)