[PCB_FORUM] Re: Altium to Allegro?

You can try one of these methods:

1) Save Altium file to PCB 2.8 Ascii  and import this into OrCAD Layout
and from this Import to Allegro.

2) Export From Altium to IDF format  and import IDF back to Allegro

Hope any of above works otherwise you need to get translation software
such as Elgris.

Shahed

From:
"Dharma Kemp-Bresett" <dharma@xxxxxxx>
To:
<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
04/13/2012 01:34 PM
Subject:
[PCB_FORUM] Altium to Allegro?

Hello Everyone!
I have an Altium board that I would like to get into allegro and I was
wondering if there is an easy way to do this? If no easy method (as its
not
on the import cad list) if you know of a step by step that I could follow
do so that would be great as well.
Thanks in advance,
Dharma

KAW/USA
Suite 448
20 Trafalgar Square
Nashua, NH 03063

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure
under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.
This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.

To view the archives of this list go to
http://www.freelists.org/archives/icu-pcb-forum/

Problems or Questions:

NOTICE

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy the original message and any copy of the message as
well as any attachment to the original message. This e-mail message and
any attachment are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may
contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited without prior
authorization by SAFRAN-ELECTRONICS CANADA. An e-mail response to this
address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational
reasons or for lawful business practices. SAFRAN-ELECTRONICS CANADA shall
not therefore be liable in any way for the message if modified, altered or
falsified.

Safran-Electronics Canada

(formerly Hispano-Suiza Canada)

www.Safran-Electronics.ca