[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro free viewer 16.3 No menu

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:48:26 -0400

Hello Sue,
When I type set in viewer...My menupath is set to look where it always has for Allegro. Note: it does not include free viewer menu in path. Wont this collide menus when opening the full Allegro? set menupath = . C:/SPB_Data/pcbenv/menus N:/development/pe157/pcb/menus N:/PE157/spb157/share/pcb/text/cuimenus

Regards,
Mark
Reade, Sue wrote:
When you call up the viewer, type set on the command line. Are all paths
pointing to that version of the viewer?
This sounds like you may have loaded the viewer where there is a path collision.

Sue Reade
CAD Engineer, Hardware Engineering, NSG
(o) +1.919.461-1047  |  (m) +1.919.819-8092