[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro Question

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:27:48 -0700 (PDT)

Oleg,

Look in the pstchip.dat file where your "packaged" files reside, and
verify you have the same pins called out there as you do the pcb footprint
symbol. Sometimes you might have a mtg hole in Capture (hidden pin), or a
pin with Alpha characters (A1 vs Pin1), or something along those lines.

If you don't have the pstchip.dat file, you'll want to look in the device
file Capture created and look for discrepancies.

Good day.