[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro ENV file question

  • From: "COMPEAU,DENNIS" <dennis.compeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:19:27 -0700

Thanks Oscar and Gary,

This has been bugging me for a while - and I new there had to be a way
to do it.

I just tried it and it works great!!!  What a time saver -   I've been
working more with Allegro APD packaging doing Die and BGA packaging
lately on substrates - with a lot of manual edits

and doing more commands which require hunting and pecking on the menu.
Which I am not real fast at, about the second time trying

To find it on the menu - I'm ready for an alias, but hesitate to create
it because of the amount of time I waste rebooting Allegro APD.

I put this note right at the top of my ENV file - so I won't forget it.

Thanks!!!

Dennis