[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.2 so59- Via Issue

  • From: "Uri Chaplianka" <urich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:41:45 +0200

It not advertising but  suggesting like " this way".  When one user ask
" how to" other user can say " use this command or this program".
It legal in this forum ? I think that yes. I see many messages like it.
For example : "use Adobe PDFWriter 4.0 " from Andy Kulik.

Regards,

Uri Chaplin

Senior PCB Designer

P.S. Why OHIO not share SKILLs to SourceLink ?  Why Cadence not send
greate programs free ?