[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.2 so59- Via Issue

  • From: "Uri Chaplianka" <urich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:51:00 +0200

Hi !

1 - About vias. It not new,  I remember it from v14.2 when I place via
and any plane exist it immediately connect to his net. And when exist
many ground vias and I delete ground plane they will be or connected  to
other plane or unconnected. Because this problem I create SKILL
"ASSIGN_NET" and now you can with 2 clicks connect all vias that you
need ( by window or group )  to net that you need.
On http://skill.freespaces.com/ <http://skill.freespaces.com/>  see how
ASSIGN_NET on Video Demo's.

Regards,

Uri Chaplin