[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.1 Finding out of date dynamic shapes

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:38:21 -0600

Jim,

I haven't had too many "out of date" shapes, but I believe just running
DBDoctor (Tools -> Database Check...), with both options checked, *should*
fix it right up.  It really is a good idea to run DBDoctor at least once a
day, especially on a complex design or with lots of shape/plane edits.  BTW,
I also think you should *always* run DBDoctor right before starting artwork
generation!  You'll just have less problems in general.

Good luck!

Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.