[PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.1 Finding out of date dynamic shapes

Jim,

There is a SKILL program available on Sourcelink that will locate / report
Out of Date shapes.. Here is the link:

http://sourcelink.cadence.com/docs/files/SKILL/Allegro_SKILL_Code/welcome.html

The title of the SKILL script on this page is "Find out of date dynamic shapes
in 15.0 and later."

I did have an issue in the past that Allegro was reporting out of date
shapes under status that I could not find and clicking smooth did not
resolve the issue. This SKILL script located the problem shapes so they
can be corrected.

Hope this helps,
Michael Catrambone
UTStarcom, Inc.

"J Wages" <jwages
10/11/2004 01:57 PM

Please respond to icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:

To:    <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:    [PCB_FORUM] Re: Allegro 15.1 Finding out of date dynamic shapes

I've tried that several times with no results. Seems like there should
be someway to extract this information from the database.

Jim S. Wages / SR. PCB Layout Designer:

Cary, NC - (919) 466-1596