[PCB_FORUM] Re: .4 mm pitch bga's

  • From: "Gino Papelera" <da.papelera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:29:42 -0600

Peter,

Thank You for the info. We will be using 10 layers with stacked microvias. 4
layers will be internal planes.
This product will be high volume. Minimum linewidth is .075mm.

regards,
Gino

On 10/30/06, Peter <peter_pietrangelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 We do .300mm pad .150mm drill on 6 layer .5mm thick BT.  That is
500K/month qty. We have also done .250mm pad and .100mm micro via in pad.
Also stacked vias. Obviously there is increased cost and lead times as well.
Is it a high volume product?

Peter