[PCB_FORUM] Re: 16.3 Constraint Manager question (Added Images)

  • From: Mark Salberg <msalberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:45:53 -0400

Thanks Jean.

Mark

On 4/18/2011 7:54 AM, TEYSSIER Jean-Charles wrote:

Mark,

Your computer have a strange date : i receive your two last mail sent... April 04

No, this is not what i wants to say.

According to your first post (with image inserted), you put the property

RELATIVE_PROPAGATION_DELAY=DDR_SD_DATA_ML_STROBE on a net

The rignt syntax if you want to specify a value.

The syntax is given (good luck to understant it : really not frendly) in concepthdl help :

http://127.0.0.1:9000/E:/Cadence_Old/SPB_15.7/doc/propref/properties.html#853239 (the path should be different according to your installation)

The format of a relative propagation delay as a property is:

where:

gp

Defines the name of the matched group

.

.

.

Other way is to specify

ELECTRICAL_CONSTARNIT_SET=DDR_SD_DATA_ML_STROBE

And then in allegro create a relative propagation delay group which will be applyed to this electrical set.

I have done this in 16.2

I am currently using 15.7 and can not open 16.2 ti try this now. (many changes betweens this versions)

/Jean-Charles TEYSSIER /

/Responsable d'affaire/

*/Adetel /**/Group/*

/2, chemin du Ruisseau
69134 ECULLY - FRANCE
_Tél_:+33(0)4 26 49 04 09-_Fax_:+33(0)4 72 86 05 39/

/www.adetelgroup.com <http://www.adetelgroup.com/>/////

*/P/**//**/Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility!/*