[PCB_FORUM] Re: 16.0 could not find padstack

  • From: "Michael Catrambone" <Michael.Catrambone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:42:47 +0800

Austin / Everyone,

I disabled Tom's account for posting to the forum for now and asked him
to notify me when he is back in the office. Sorry for any inconvenience
the extra posts may have caused.

Sincerely,
Michael Catrambone
UTStarcom, Inc.
Chairman Cadence Designer Network / ICU-PCB-FORUM Freelist.org Moderator
CDNLive! Worldwide Web Site: http://www.cdnlive.com
Cadence User Community Web Site:  http://www.cdnusers.org