Re: [icon-users] ODT format output

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:31:01 +0100

> The fact that equations created in TW can only be displayed in Word and
> not edited (because they are bitmaps) is a serious limitation ...

That is presumably a side effect of the fact that vector drawings are
converted to bitmaps.  It would be really nice to get that fixed.   (And
also to fix the fact that JPEGs are converted to Sprites).

ISTR Martin said these were the relics of early work-arounds, but I don't
know how difficult they would be to fix.

Regards

--
John Harrison
http://www.jaharrison.me.uk