Re: [icon-users] EasiWriter2HTML

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:12:35 +0100

In message <4f5192e0c7riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Whenever I convert an EasiWriter document to HTML the section headings
> change their size. The document consists of a "Chapter heading" followed
> by a number of "Section headings".

"Chapter heading", "Section headings"? I think you mean that you have
Chapter and Section structures? And then, the crucial question is: Are
the Section structures contained within the Chapter structure or are
they following it? If you switch the structure bars on you will see.

> The first few section heading 'tag pairs' are.........
> <H1>...... </H1>

Which indicates that this is a top-level section, not a section inside
a chapter - the latter would come out as H2.

> Then half way through the article they change to:

Which indicates that this is a section contained in a chapter.

> Where the transition occcur is random but once changed are consistent
> for the remainder of the chapter.

I am not aware of any problems in this area. I suspect that the export
simply reflects the structure of your document. Most probably, some of
your sections are contained within a chapter and some are not.

If you are certain that the structure is what you intended and the
problem occurs reliably then please send me a document.

Martin