Re: [icon-users] EasiWriter Dictionary

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:17:17 GMT

On 12 Dec 2007  Russell Hafter - Lists <rh.lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> I believe that Word out of the box, even when sold here,
> defaults to USA spellings and msot users do not realise that
> it needs to be changed to cope with real, modern English.

But there is an option in Choices > Word import/export options
"Convert USA text to UK", which I have ticked. Since then, I've never
had the dictionary problems that I sued to have.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.