[icon-users] EasiWriter2HTML

Whenever I convert an EasiWriter document to HTML the section headings
change their size. The document consists of a "Chapter heading" followed
by a number of "Section headings".

The first few section heading 'tag pairs' are.........

Then half way through the article they change to:

Where the transition occcur is random but once changed are consistent
for the remainder of the chapter.

Anyone know of a workaround. I realise that a text editor can be used
to "Search and Replace" the correct tags but surely this shouldn't be
necessary.

Regards

Richard