[icon-discuss] Re: will Facebook ever be included in the Braille Plus features?

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sweet_sarcasm@xxxxxxx>, "'Icon Discuss'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:07:03 -0400

I imagine we'll see an interface to NLS and many more sources as the Daisy online specification finalizes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>; <sweet_sarcasm@xxxxxxx>; "'Icon Discuss'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:48 AM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: will Facebook ever be included in the Braille Plus features?

Hi Larry,

A financial management package that includes the ability to track basic
investments. Wouldn't mind seeing that feature added to MoneyTalks as long
as we're discussing APH products.  The Icon is truly a great product and I
cannot imagine being without it.  Another feature, a similar interface to
downloads of NLS material as is the case with bookshare.

Les