[icon-discuss] Re: version 1.1 is now available

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:24:37 -0700

When I find it under the workgroup and hit enter, I get this:
---------------------------
Loumc
---------------------------
\\Braille+ is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if
you have access permissions.  The parameter is incorrect.
---------------------------
OK

I'm off to a meeting, but will be back in a couple hours.  Any help would be
tremendously appreciated.

While I have your attention, if I update with the down loaded files on a
clients Braille+ or Icon, how will they handle the registration?
The two people I'm thinking of are NLS users, but not signed up for the
download project as yet.

Thanks,
Richard