[icon-discuss] Re: version 1.1 Problems

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:57:06 -0500

Hi Marc:
I can't call Michael or Pamela at LevelStar or APH do to the fact that I am
not able to call tech support until 4:00 central.  Is LevelStar open later
than that?

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.

 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx