[icon-discuss] Re: using my default email address with the braille plus

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:30:04 -0700

Well, now you've got me curious: did entering the port numbers make a
difference?  I have not entered them manually where they are not specified to
be anything other than 25 and 110, and I have had no trouble.  I am assuming
that, if you do not specify the port numbers, Icon/Braille + makes assumptions
that they are indeed 110 and 25 as these are most common, and you are not
required to enter them.