[icon-discuss] Re: using my default email address with the braille plus

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:45:34 -0600

Do you have the port numbers correct?

Marta Rodriguez wrote:
Hello:
Ever since I got the braille plus, I've had to use the smtp server of an alternate email that I have in order to send messages with the device. In other words, for some reason it won't accept my prtc.net smtp server. When I try to use that server, I get an error message that says: "No auth extension for this server." Have no idea what that means. I know that I put in the correct address, as I have no problems using it with my laptops. Any ideas? Marta