[icon-discuss] using my default email address with the braille plus

  • From: "Marta Rodriguez" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Plus and Icon Discussion List" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:41:47 -0400

Hello:

Ever since I got the braille plus, I've had to use the smtp server of an
alternate email that I have in order to send messages with the device.  In
other words, for some reason it won't accept my prtc.net smtp server.

When I try to use that server, I get an error message that says: "No auth
extension for this server."  Have no idea what that means.  I know that I put
in the correct address, as I have no problems using it with my laptops.  Any
ideas?

Marta