[icon-discuss] Re: strange tragedy

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:41:21 -0400

I don't know what himarks is , but I'm going to find some of it/them! I have
a hundred places where the 5 needs a bump!  :-)

I usually get a tiny piece of velcro (the kind with sticky backing) and then
cut the tiniest sliver I can... and then cut the tiniest piece of that
sliver... and then mash this onto the nude button for about a minute. :-)
Then I have a great tactile semi-bump for about a year... in some cases, it
has lasted forever! By the way, I use the scratchy side of the velcro, not
the soft side. (I don't know if this is the hook or the loop side... not
being *that* much of a nerd. :-)

Thanks for the himarks reference.

John