[icon-discuss] Re: some thoughts

Some more thoughts about the recorder in the icon. I really wish it had a
monitor mode, really miss that as it's necessary when say converting tapes
to mp3.
I also wish there was a key press when recording to save the current
recording and begin a new file.
also would be cool if it could 1 have a sound-activated recorder so it
would pause if there was x seconds of quite time.
2 when  doing sound-activated recordings the user could also decide if a
new file would be started or old one continued.
I'm sure i'm not the first person to think like this.

Kevin