[icon-discuss] Re: requesting a feature

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:05:26 -0500

Mike:

There will be Docking Stations for both Icons and Braille Pluses.  They will
not be interchangeable because of the way they will fit, so you'll have to
order appropriately.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mike@xxxxxxxxxx 02/26/08 08:55AM >>>
Hi.

Will Braille Plus users also be able to attach their units to the Qwerty
Docking Station or will we need to wait for APH to introduce a docking
station of their own?

Mike