[icon-discuss] Re: questions about my new Braille Plus docking station

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rehrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:55:00 -0400

Les,

It's easy to assume that the keys will work like a full QWERTY keyboard, and that assumption can trip you up. For example, I tried to use Alt+F4 to close an application, which doesn't work with the docking station.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <rehrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 05:16
Subject: RE: [icon-discuss] Re: questions about my new Braille Plus docking station

Hi Steve,

In retrospect, probably no reason, just thought the entire six pack would be
emulated.

Les