[icon-discuss] Re: problems with nls

Paul:

There was nothing to catch during Beta testing, so I don't know what you mean
there.  We were told at that time, that we were to use the same email that the
library had on file so as not to confuse things, and we did.  That is all!

If you're having trouble on their end, that is NLS' issue, not ours!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx 04/01/08 06:21PM >>>
I have written a message to them from a link on the site.
Odd that no one caught this during beta ttesting.
My web braille subscription was done so long ago; I am not sure what email
address I used at the time, but I did register my vr stream when the nls
program was announced.
If I get a reply to my message, I'll post the info to the list unless
someone comes up with another idea.