[icon-discuss] Re: problems with nls

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:21:50 -0700

I have written a message to them from a link on the site.
Odd that no one caught this during beta ttesting.
My web braille subscription was done so long ago; I am not sure what email
address I used at the time, but I did register my vr stream when the nls
program was announced.
If I get a reply to my message, I'll post the info to the list unless
someone comes up with another idea.