[icon Discussions] Re: problem with library

Tim:

It sounds as though you have some other files in your library.  You can try the
"update book catalog" option in the library menu to attempt to refresh the list
of books if you think it's out of date.

Marc

On Nov 12, 2011, at 3:38 AM, tim cumings wrote:

> when i go in to the library function of the braille plus and select the all
> books option, a lot of other files show up in the list along with my books. h
> owever if i go in to the books folder using the e xplorer option they don't
> show up. i did a flash on my braille plus but that did not solve the problem.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss