[icon-discuss] Re: problem with downloading books from bookshare

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Ivan Cardenas'" <ivanjc96@xxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 19:55:37 -0500

Do you have your own account under the school, or just the school account?
the Icon and BP generally don't like school accounts.  I have my own
Bookshare account under the school, but I have my own credentials.
HTH,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.