[icon-discuss] Re: problem downloading newspapers from bookshare

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:53:37 -0500

The wireless router may have suffered a glitch as well.  I need to reset
my own Linksys router on a regular basis.  G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/11/2008 07:28 AM
Please respond to

<icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] Re: problem downloading newspapers from bookshare

Hi,
Are you sure Wireless is on?
I just now downloaded the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York
Times
and Oregonian without any trouble.
Or, try a simple reset and get the wireless connected again and do the
down
load.  Sometimes it seems that something gets fouled up and a simple reset
clears it out.

Richard