From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lou smith
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 5:20 AM
To: kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon Discussions] Re: orion

Les, I have to agree. I see that day coming as well. As someone who works
for voc rehab in Maryland
recommending technology, I'm waiting for the price to see what I think. My
wife saw how much I
liked the Braille Plus, and  bought it for me. I'm sad to say I only
recommended 3 since the
device was released for various reasons. I have recommended one iPod touch
and an external
bluetooth keyboard. I really think this is the way the market will
eventually go. Having said that, I
can't wait to get my hands on the Orion.

Lou