[icon Discussions] Re: orion

  • From: lou smith <lousmith07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 05:20:06 -0400

Les, I have to agree. I see that day coming as well. As someone who works for
voc rehab in Maryland
recommending technology, I'm waiting for the price to see what I think. My wife
saw how much I
liked the Braille Plus, and  bought it for me. I'm sad to say I only
recommended 3 since the
device was released for various reasons. I have recommended one iPod touch and
an external
bluetooth keyboard. I really think this is the way the market will eventually
go. Having said that, I
can't wait to get my hands on the Orion.

Lou