[icon-discuss] Re: observations about NLS books

jenny:  in this particular book, i can still get to the Navigation
menu, but there is no phrase marker in there which, if i had it, would
let me get from one side of the tape to the other, even though it
doesn't indicate side one, etc.  On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:08:19 -0700,