[icon-discuss] no Micro-SD support on Icon/BP

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:49:14 -0500

Sean,

Icon and Braille+ cannot use Micro-SD of any size.  only regular mini-SD are
compatible with Icon and BP, with maximum size of 2GB.  These cards are now
extremely difficult to find ... I recommend that you get a USB thumb drive
instead.  There are thumb drives as large as 64GB or more.

Guido

Guido D. Corona

Levelstar LLC.

685 S. Arthur Ave. Unit 1A