[icon-discuss] Re: new user

  • From: Yerba Bruja <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:02:42 -0400

Hello:

If you're using the braille keyboard of the braille plus and writing in
computer braille, the shift or capital key is the one that's to the left of the
spacebar.  You have to press on it first, and while holding it, type the letter
that you want capitalized.

As to your question regarding the use of computer braille or grade 2 braille
when writing an EMail address, you always want to use computer braille when
writing an EMail address on the to field of a new, forwarded or reply message,
or when adding the address to your address book.  Also, since most EMail
programs will sort of create a send mail link when an address is included
within the body of a message, it's most likely better to write the address in
computer braille in those instances too.

Marta