[icon-discuss] measurements

Thanks for the measurements. I have been looking at the competition and have been more than a bit shocked by how much larger the other units are. Do we know if and when the details of the new icon will be released? The bits and peaces way this is being announced is somewhat troubling. Also, will there be any means to purchase the unit with a braille key board directly from level star? The novelty of dealing with two companies for any service issue has warn out long ago. I do hope little things like the news stand and rss program will be retained. Although you can do rss and newspapers with other units it looks like its far more difficult.

--
richard
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.

subject line to:

icon-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit