[icon-discuss] measurements

  • From: Richard Fiorello <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:56:04 -0400

Thanks for the measurements. I have been looking at the competition and have been more than a bit shocked by how much larger the other units are. Do we know if and when the details of the new icon will be released? The bits and peaces way this is being announced is somewhat troubling. Also, will there be any means to purchase the unit with a braille key board directly from level star? The novelty of dealing with two companies for any service issue has warn out long ago. I do hope little things like the news stand and rss program will be retained. Although you can do rss and newspapers with other units it looks like its far more difficult.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to

Icon Discuss Mailing List

subject line to:

the LevelStar and APH FAQ pages:
Visit the LevelStar FAQ page at