  From: Chase Crispin
  To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 7:19 PM
  Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: looking for podcasts and RSS feeds

  I am an avid reader of Dean Marteno's Top Tec Tidbits.  Is it through RSS
now?  I get it through e-mail.

  Chase Crispin
  Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
  Blog:
  http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
   APH training video feed:
  http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
  Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.  You
can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet Explorer and
see what happens.

   e-mail:
  chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx