[icon-discuss] Re: links

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 01:41:02 -0400

Richard, Hold the ok key down for a few soneds that should click the link for you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "richard fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: "braille plus" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 11:36 AM
Subject: [icon-discuss] links

Hello;  Hope I haven't worn out my welcome.  I have found that if a link is
included in a email message I am unable to click on it. The pitch goes up as I would expect for links but can't access that info. I tried the left click
thinking that might solve the problem with no success.  Has anyone else had
this problem? Richard

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx