[icon-discuss] Re: itunes with the braille plus.

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:27:38 -0700

I use both an iPod and a Braille Plus. So I do use itunes. The music I
bought on iTunes can not be played on the Braille Plus. However, I
could rip them to mp3 and then play them. I have not started trying
that yet as I have a lot to do and everything is on my iPod any ways.
My podcasts that I download with iTunes are a different story however
and I do transfer them to the Braille Plus simply because it lets me
speed them up. You can only use iTunes to download the material to
your hard drive. Then you must go to the my music folder in window and
look for the podcasts and transfer them to the icon in disk drive
mode. You would not want to put them in the podcast folder. but put
them in there own folders and maybe the music folder on the icon
though I have not tried that yet.

--
Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx